Re: TR6 "Sport" Exhaust

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TR6 "Sport" Exhaust
From: Tom Tweed <ak627@dayton.wright.edu>
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 1997 20:58:10 -0500
Ken Brown wrote :

 >Just wondering if anyone has any experience, good or bad, with the  sport
>exhaust system offered by Moss or TRF. Is it considerable louder than the
stoc
 >system ( I currently have a ANSA system ... too loud and didn't last very
>long)? Also does anyone have a stock dual port exhaust manifold in good shape
                                ^^^^^ ^^^^ ^^^^ ^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^
 >lying around they might want to let go (Chad are you around)?
 >
 >Thanks in advance,
 >Ken Brown
 >TR250 with spitfire pistons installed (thanks DPO)

and yes, I have one of those manifolds, off a '75.  The air injection
ports are pipe-plugged.  One of the four threaded holes where the studs
attach to hold the pipe has a small part of the side broken out, but is
probably still usable as is or bu installing a longer stud in it and
adding a nut, or repaired if you know/are a really good welder.

Does $10. plus postage sound ok ?
Best regards,
Tom Tweed
SW Ohio