Triumph Over Triumph

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Triumph Over Triumph
From: "Dennis Culligan" <dculligan@VNET.IBM.COM>
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 97 15:49:00 EST
  I met Paul Richardson last year at the VTR Nationals in Albany (my wife and
I shared his table at the banquet and Paul and I quaffed a few on Sunday be-
fore I drove him to the airport(*)).  We discussed his magazine back then, and
he said at the time that he'd welcome articles about major Triumph events here
in the States.
                                                     Dennis
                                              '76 TR6 - CF57948U
(*) As we were leaving the hotel for the airport, Paul mentioned that in all
    the years that he had worked in and around Triumphs, he had never ridden
    in a TR6!  I offered to let him drive, but he declined.