Lucas Parts Needed

To: Triumph list <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Lucas Parts Needed
From: Sholtes IV <joeiv@concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 1997 11:15:40 -0500
Fellow Scions,

    While I have my engine out, I took apart my starter (it's a long
story as to why), and while the brushes seem O.K., the bushings at
either end seem sloppy.  I have the Lucas part numbers, courtesy of
my TRF catatlouge.  I have often seen vendors selling N.O.S. Lucas
parts at swap meets, and wondered if there was a 'phone order place
that did the same, because it is far from swapmeet season here.
    Does anyone know of a good source for Lucas parts??

                         JOE IV
                         TR 250
                   WALLINGFORD, CT. USA