PBS_Sites

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: PBS_Sites
From: Barry Fox <foxb@macom.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 97 07:45:02 -0500
Fellow SOLs:
Hate to bomb the entire list with this, but it does have large
"B" content and this is a logical place.
My wife and I are planning a trip to England in the near future.
We would like very much to visit some of the sites used in
various Masterpiece Theater/Mystery episodes.  Particularly
1. Brideshead Revisited estate
2. Duchess of Duke Street hotel (probably gone by now)
3. Hercule Poirot's apartment building
4. The village where Miss Marple is filmed
5. Sherlock Holmes sites (is it actually Baker St?)
6. Upstairs/Downstairs site

If anyone can furnish street addresses/towns for these or any
others we will be forever in your collective debt.

Cheers,
Barry W. Fox     65 TR4A CT51681L
W1HFN