Wiring harness replacement

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Wiring harness replacement
From: "The Stretz's" <ccfarm@tranquility.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 1997 06:51:43 -0600
Hello again all,
I met a gentleman recently who owns a 71 MGBGT (I know, I know, calm
down!)He is in the process of restoring the car, and asked me if I would
replace the wiring harness for him.  Somehow, to him, owning a TR6 makes
me an expert on ALL lbc repairs...
What I'm looking for here is, how long should this take, and how much
should I charge the guy?  The interior has NOT been removed.  I realize
this is not a Triumph, but shouldn't it be similar in time and pain to a
GT6?  Any hints, tips, comments or suggestions would be greatly
appreciated, as I've never done a complete harness before.
Thanks in advance,
Chad Stretz