Turn signals

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Turn signals
From: Tim Clayton <clayts@vegasnet.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 1997 20:26:53 -0800
OK - slowly but surely I'm getting to the bottom of this....  I feel I have
narrowed the problem with the right side directional signals to the switch
on the column (odd that my horn didn't work either, huh).  Unfortunately my
2 tech manuals say little or nothing about getting to that switch.  So I
immediately proceeded to remove steering wheel and incrementally remove
stuff.  NOw it seems DPO had forced a Moto-lita without splines onto an
inner column with splines (great detective work - oh yeah there were metal
shavings sitting underneath the horn button!) - well the car drives fine but
I can't get the dang wheel off to get to the turn switch....  Now I suspect
all my remaining electrical problems lie in the upper column near the wheel

Any insights or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Tim