BOUNCE triumphs@Autox.Team.Net: Admin request: /^subject:\s*help\b/i

To: triumphs
Subject: BOUNCE triumphs@Autox.Team.Net: Admin request: /^subject:\s*help\b/i
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 1997 21:17:40 -0700 (MST)
     Date: Sun, 23 Feb 1997 13:47:36 -0500
     From: Dave Herr <dherr@innernet.net>
     Subject: Help with TR4A.....(my stupidity strikes again)

Fellow Listers,

I have been working on my TR4A chassis and engine while the body is
completely painted. While working on the remaining engine accessories, I
inadvertantly dropped the nut from the water pump pulley down the front
water neck into the cylinder head. Why do these things always happen
when you are about to finish the job? I have tried fishing the nut out
with a magnet and using one of those flexible "grabbers" but without
luck. Any ideas out there? If not, I guess I will have to remove the
cylinder head and shake the dumb thing out out of the head.

Dave Herr - Central Pa. Triumph Club