TR6 tire poll

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR6 tire poll
From: Michael Noerregaard <triumph@ibm.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 1997 07:29:21 +0100
Unfortunately, I sent this message from an e-mail address that is not
subscribed to the triumph list - and hence would probably mess up the
subject line - so here it goes again. Sorry for the extra traffic - and I
hope you can find time to reply ;-)

Since the question comes up from time to time as to the adequate size/brand
of tires - and rims for that matter - I thought that I would try to collect
some wisdom from the list as to the size/brand of tire for the TR6. Which
size/type/brand are you currently running? Any bad experience with certain
types? And finally, what do you use them for (autocross, street, race...)

So, if you drive a TR6, please just hit reply and help me gather some
important information that could benefit people when shopping for new tires
(including myself :-)!!) I will post a summary of the responses later,

Thanks,

Michael