Re: Hobby Dilemma

To: Mark Gehlhausen <Gehl@sphinx.crane.navy.mil>
Subject: Re: Hobby Dilemma
From: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 1997 10:20:19 +0500 (EST)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
On Tue, 25 Feb 1997, Mark Gehlhausen wrote:

> My dilemma: too many things, too little time.
>
> While I'm reasonable certain I am the only person with this problem,
> just in case there are one or two others, I am interested in the following.

Hi again, Mark. I'm one of the two others. ;-)

> Do your other interests read like a Hemmings Motor News index page,
> all car related?

Pretty much so (literature, models, et.al.), except as noted below.

> Do you embrace non-auto related hobbies as well?

Well, yes, particularly if you count things like my desire to restore my
church's 11-bell tower chime to its original playing condition. (If you
think a Triumph wet-liner engine is heavy, try the tenor bell of an
average chime -- +/- 3500 lbs.!)

> Do you find one interest dominating the list?

The "Triumphs" list, or my list? ;-) Right now, VTR matters pretty much
dominate my list!

--Andy