Re: Hobby Dilemma

To: Mark Gehlhausen <Gehl@sphinx.crane.navy.mil>
Subject: Re: Hobby Dilemma
From: Odd Hedberg <odd@triumphclub.se>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 1997 19:42:17 +0100
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, odd@triumphclub.se
Hi Mark, Andy and list,
Then I'm the other one...
Or Your figure of two more is way out of true.  ;-)

> Do your other interests read like a Hemmings Motor News
> index page, all car related?No. Not even related...

> Do you embrace non-auto related hobbies as well?Yes;
I'm a Scuba Diving Instructor,

I do some downhill skiing [Haven't come to cross-country
     yet - that I save for my 50s crisis... ;-)]

I'm one of those poor house owners, [and I live single
     in it, so my only company are my two fishes in the
     fishtank... ;-)] so there's atways heaps of things
     to do, all the time... And nobody but me to do it. ;-(

I've got a boat to take care of...

I'm slightly into photography, both above and under the
     surface.

I manage the membership register, the home page and some
     international contacts for the Triumph Club of Sweden.

I like playing around with PC computers, especially my own
     when it's out of order... [Always!] It's a challenge...

And when time arises - I like reading, and watching science-
     and news- programmes on the damn box...

Should any time now be left - then I sleep!

> Do you find one interest dominating the list?Yes and no. It's related to the
>seasons of the year...

Just my input on a tight subject...
/Odd

PS
I forgot, I work shift in the control room of a nuclear
power plant. So there goes another 9-10 hours of the day
per day... No wonder I sometimes feel someone have stolen
my time...

--
Odd Hedberg
Pomonagatan 4           International liaison secretary,