K&N AIR Cleaner Assemblies

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: K&N AIR Cleaner Assemblies
From: Herb Hargraves <hargrave@somtel.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 1997 22:56:08 -0500
Hi All,

     I have been trying to find a K&N air cleaner assembly for my 1977
Spitfire locally, but I am not having muck luck. I called K&N's tech line
but they told me they need to have the dimensions because they do not list
the air cleaners by applications. I know Vicky Brit sells the chrome
assemblies in their catalog but I really thought I could get it cheaper
around here or at least directly from K&N. I have the stromberg 150 cd carb
and I was wondering if any one has the chrome air cleaner from K&N, if they
have the part number or the dimensions If they would pass it along to me I
would really be greatful.

Thanks in advance
        Herb Hargraves
        Canaan ME