Re: Spring Carlisle

To: toddsig@worldnet.att.net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Spring Carlisle
From: McGaheyRx@aol.com
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 1997 23:02:06 -0500 (EST)

<< I was intestd in knowing if any one on the list has ever attended the
 Spring Carlisle collector car flea market.  I live in the Washington DC
 area, and was thinking of attending, the dates are April 17-20.

 As a Triumph owner, is the show worth attending? >>
If you are looking for Triumph parts or cars the answer is no - wait and
go to Import Carlisle May 10,11.  If , however, your are looking for tools
or restoration equipment and are a Car Guy with varied interests (if not
passion) then the answer is YES. Spring and Summer Carlisle are
MASSIVE events compared to Import Carlisle - many, many more vendors,
cars, people will be present but you won't see many Triumphs.
Cheers !
Jack Mc