Vintage TR-3

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Vintage TR-3
From: steve belfer <sbelfer@primenet.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 1997 22:47:29 -0800
        Hello fellow Triumph people.  My name's Steve Belfer and  I have
inherited my Dad's 1957 TR-3 Vintage Race car about a year and a half ago.
It's been my Dad's pride and Joy since I was an infant.  He raced this car
in the midwest for over 20 years and won many regional championships.   My
dad, Mike Belfer, purchaced the Group 44 TR-3  from Bob Tullius a long time
ago.  He raced it for several seasons until a serious accident ruined the
vehicle.  My dad bought a new frame from the Truimph Factory racing catalog
and built my car from the ground-up using the remains of the Tulius car.
After years of competitive SCCA racing,  The car was 100% restored  to
vintage specifications.  It is very fast and exciting to drive.   My dad
was a local ledgend who restored 5 TR-3's to "better than new" condition
and this car was his treasure.

         I am, gasp... , forced to sell it.  Can anyone give me some advice
as to how much a gorgeous Vintage Racing  "small mouth" TR-3 is worth.

It is almost priceless to me in sentimental value but I simply can not
afford to store it indefinately.  This car should be racing!

Thanks. ......................<sbelfer@primenet.com>.............