spit exhaust clamps

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: spit exhaust clamps
From: joe-schneider@nwu.edu (Joseph R Schneider)
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 1997 21:36:09 -0600
I'm about to order exhaust for my 76 Spitfire 1500 (California car with
catalyst), will probably order stainless system from TRF, I've examined
catalogs from TRF, Victoria British, and Moss, I can't find a kit with a
full set of clamps/hangers in any of them, Rimmers have a kit (part number
RL1038), but Rimmer sales say it's not appropriate for US spec Spit, has
anyone seen a full kit on this side of the pond, or do we have to order a
bunch of individual parts and take the chance that a crucial part is
missing or backordered?
thanks
joe

Joseph R Schneider    Web Page http://pubweb.acns.nwu.edu/~jschneid/JRS.HTML