Re: TR-6 tonneau cover

To: ssutton@ridgecrest.ca.us
Subject: Re: TR-6 tonneau cover
From: jhdavis6@juno.com (James H. Davis, Jr.)
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 1997 22:22:25 EST
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
On Sun, 9 Mar 1997 22:12:58 -0800 Steve Sutton <ssutton@ridgecrest.ca.us>
writes:
>Hello all,
>
>    Just getting ready to install a tonneau cover on my TR-6 and am
>courious to
>know if a tonneau cover can be put on while the convertable top is on
>the car -
>but lowered?  The reason for asking is that the car came with 2 of
Steve,
Until your post it never occurred to me that a tonneau cover could be
installed on a TR6 in any other way, other than with the softop lowered.
But now that you bring it up, I imagine one could simply rivet snaps to
the naked bar, bolt the bar down and attach the tonneau without the
softop. BTW, do you live in the desert southwest, or do you also have a
hardtop?

Jim Davis
Fortson, GA
'75 TR6  CF38690UO