Koni Shocks

To: triumph listserv <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Koni Shocks
From: Roger Helman <rogerh@digimation.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 1997 15:41:54 -0500
Hello to All.

    When I bought my  6 in 85 it came with Koni Shocks. According the
the Vickie Brit Spring 97 catalog they are supposed to last a lifetime
and are adjustable. When I rebuilt the front end and had them off I
didn't see any way to adjust them.
How do I adjust them?

    I have the Head off to be reworked and was thinking about upping the
compression to 9.5 :1. and adding a Keth 3/6 cam from TRF.  Will I have
to do if anything to compensate for the shorter head.

The short block was rebuilt by TRF three years ago(3,000 miles). so
these changes shouldn't cause any problems.

Roger Helman
71 TR6 CC67866L
92 Dodge Dakota  (Triumph chase vehicle)
93 Explorer
Digimation Inc.
e. rogerh@digimation.com