Re: TR3B Clutch

To: thefryes@iconn.net, jaws@mich.com
Subject: Re: TR3B Clutch
From: ArthurK101@aol.com
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 1997 21:13:09 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 97-04-09 19:12:19 EDT, thefryes@iconn.net (Henry Frye)
writes:

>  When the pedal is depressed, the clutch disengages. But when you put her
>  > > in gear and let out the clutch, the clutch doesn't engage promptly.

Had the same problem.  When I did the gas/clutch drill - i.e. simultaneously
down on the gas pedal/up on the clutch pedal - there was a lag until the
clutch engaged.  It was the hose between the master and slave cylinders.
 Bought a new one from TRF, installed it and no more problem.  Now, you might
have other problems as well, I was lucky that I did not.  Good luck.

Art Kelly '64TR4 CT33118L