RE: Rear "rubbers" Question

To: "'Mike Mason'" <mmason@lindenwood.edu>, "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Rear "rubbers" Question
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 1997 14:15:03 -0600
I did this last year and as long as you put everything back:
- in the right order, and
- in the right alignment

it does all fit quite nice and tight (you defintely don't want this stuff
loose!). So I suggest you grab the manual you are using and make sure all is as
in the diagram. I seem to recall I used a flat blade screwdriver to push the
middle plate until it made a distinct click as the the grooves in the middle
plate lined up with the "teeth" in the outside plate. Once the click occurred
everythig was nicely lined up and tight.

Hope this helps.

Peter Zaborski
76 TR6 (CF58310 UO)
Calgary AB Canada