Re: Unleaded fuel

To: Brian Young <byoung@psy.otago.ac.nz>
Subject: Re: Unleaded fuel
From: "Johnny Storm: International racing car driver" <hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 6 May 1997 12:43:36 +0100 (BST)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
On Tue, 6 May 1997, Brian Young wrote:

RE:- Unleaded fuel   >
 Essentially I would like to know if it is necessary to use some
form  of additive to protect the valve seats in my 2500TC sedan.  The

Have a look at John Kipping's web site. The general opinion from that is
that you can just put in unleaded...........At your own peril!
read it straight from the horse's mouth though! I might be trying it next
fill up......
Johnny Storm
'77 Spitfire 1500