Re: Herald Estates...

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Herald Estates...
From: Odd Hedberg <odd@triumphclub.se>
Date: Fri, 30 May 1997 10:23:01 +0200
Hello fellow listers across the water...

If You're so interested in Herald Estates - I can inform You we have
19 Herald 1200 Estate and 26 Herald 13/60 Estate in Sweden. All of
them left hand steer...  And I imagine most of them will be available
if one would like to swap one for a Convertible [one of those You've
got so many of over there].
If seriously interested I could try to find one available for such a
swap...
Yours
/Odd

--
Odd Hedberg
Pomonagatan 4           International liaison secretary,