RE: Dash and speedo help please

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, "'Mark S. Lepore, MD'" <Sirmoog@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: RE: Dash and speedo help please
From: "Georgas, Bill" <Bill.Georgas@mci.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 1997 16:01:00 -0000
Cc: "'Chad Jester'" <triumph@uriel.net>
Marc,

To remove the wooden dash panel, you'll need to remove the  (5or 6?)
screws, and then also remove the spade clips on the back of the tach and
the speedo.

The Tach and Speedo will then come out of the front of the dash and
you'll then have enough play to pull the dash out and start
disconnecting the other pieces.  Draw a lot of pictures and label the
wires if you're pulling the whole thing apart, makes it much easier to
re-assemle.

Good luck!

Bill