Re: TR3 tan interior anywhere?

To: <JAMES_S_WALLACE@HP-Canada-om1.om.hp.com>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: TR3 tan interior anywhere?
From: "Bryce Mack" <bmack@direct.ca>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 1997 14:13:32 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Tan interiors came with tan piping. This is the color my wife wans her tr-3
smallmouth I gave her for X-Mas 3 yrs ago too. BRG/Tan what color you
putting on the hood (convert top)?
Thanks
Bryce Mack
'30 Essex Sun Sedan Convert.
'35 Chev Master Sport
'37 Buick Special
'57 TR-3 Smallmouth
'65 Austin Healey BJ-8
'66 Lincoln 4 Dr Convert.
Please drop by my personal car related website:
HTTP://mypage.direct.ca/b/bmack/

 ----