BMIHT (wasRe: Triumph Colors)

To: tjordan@bbs.ausom.net.au
Subject: BMIHT (wasRe: Triumph Colors)
From: ArthurK101@aol.com
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 1997 11:51:32 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net

> I would like the same information.  Perhaps many others would also be
>  interested and you should post the information to the list.
>
>  Trevor Jordan
>  1974 TR6 CF29281V (US delivery converted to RHD)
>
>  >Oh.  You might want to get the British Motor Industry Heritage Trust Fund
>  >(BMIHTF) build data for your car.  It is a certificate (suitable for
> framing)
>  >showing the date the car was built and all Ser.#'s, options, etc.as well
as
>  >where it was originally shipped.  Give me a shout and I'll tell you how
> do
>  >that.  Cheers.

Trevor,  here it is.  This has been posted many times.  Cheers.

You can send a letter to the British Motor Industry HeritageTrust (BMIHT) and
they will issue you a certificate, suitable for framing,  which has your
build date and all the particulars such as color, interior materials,
accessories and to whom it was shipped.
They have a home page at http://www.ipl.co.uk/MG/heritOOa.html
Contrary to what their home page says, they WILL take a Visa card.
The cost is 20 english pounds ($31.21 last  May you might want to check
this).  You can phone, fax, or snail mail your request to them with your
name, address, car comm.# and credtit card # and the certificate will be in
your hands in a short time.

Their address:
                      BMIHT
                      Heritage Motor Center
                      Banbury Rd, Gaydon
                      Warwick, CV35 OBJ
                      United Kingdom
phone: (01926)641188     fax:  (01926)641555

Good luck - if I can be of further assistance, please let me know.  Cheers

Art Kelly