Re: Who's Going? VTR Nat.

To: Richard_Ceraldi-ERC004@email.mot.com
Subject: Re: Who's Going? VTR Nat.
From: Bob Lang <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 1997 13:34:21 -0500 (EST)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Hi There.

Well, barring a large calamity, I will be there. I intend to drive the
1700 or so miles from Boston. I am taking the Banzai route, all
interstates the whole way... Basically, I-81, I-40 and I-30 with a few
other roads depending on traffic, congestion etc. I'll be crossing the
Great State of Tennessee on Monday the 7th and hope to pull into the
Dallas area on the 8th, though rather late. I should be at the convention
site early to mid-day on Weds. To keep my costs down, I'm actually
staying in Waxahatchie... I guess about 50 miles from the convention site,
but I understand that it's about a "Texas mile", more or less.

Now, I will be quite thirsty after driving all those miles...

BTW - anyone want to guess what kind of mileage a '74 TR6 with Weber DCOE
40's and no overdrive and a "free flow" exhaust gets?

Yeee Hah!
rml
Bob Lang                Room 11-221            | This space for rent.
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |