Suspension Stuff, Redux

To: peterz@merak.com
Subject: Suspension Stuff, Redux
From: Bob Lang <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 1997 13:23:58 -0500 (EST)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Oh,

I almost forgot the real reason I responded to this one.

Poly bushings are available from a number of sources. TRF, Moss, VB. But
also British Parts Northwest (I liked dealing with these folks, they were
really nice over the 'phone), Richard Good, Ted Schumacher of TS Imported
and others all have stuff that you can use.

I used British Parts Northwest and bought a kit with every bushing for my
TR6, I think it was around $125 total. Well worth it, IMHO.

One last thing: as other posting have indicated: don't forget the
hand-brake line too. You don't want to replace that if you don't really
need to!

bye,
rml
Bob Lang                Room 11-221            | This space for rent.
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |