Re: Strange Brakes at the end of Triumph

To: s1500@worldnet.att.net
Subject: Re: Strange Brakes at the end of Triumph
From: Nolan Penney <npenney@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 1997 20:06:42 -0400
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
> There's no telling just what you might find on an *84* Spitfire ;-)

That's what I hear! <g>

> Seriously, what you found is normal.  Your '80 Spit brakes plumbing
> is not so unique.

Aww!  C'mon, my car's just *GOT* to be unique! :-)

After reading your words, I went checking through some parts catalogs as well.
Waddaya know, different part numbers.  Well shucky darns.  And here I though I
had a
special unique end of the line strangeness.  Darm.  Well, can I ride the
reversed
plumbing hookups?  Didn't see that in any of the manuals or parts books.  Don't
tell
me it was just the dpo or his mechanic! <G>