Re: Triumph books

To: streeter@sanders.com, tbenson@iea.com
Subject: Re: Triumph books
From: ArthurK101@aol.com
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 1997 20:19:43 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
The first book I would recommend is Original Triumph TR by Bill Piggott.
 This will give you an idea of how the TR4 developed from the TR3's and how
the TR4 fits into the line of TR's up to the TR6.  It reads well and has a
wealth of pictures.

Then I would suggest contacting the Vintage Triumph Register Book Service -
see the magazine The Vintage Triumph - which is the mag of the Vintage
Triumph Register (VTR).  I have enjoyed many of these books which, by the
way, you can preview in your local library.  That will give you an overview.

Some manuals essential to you are:  Bentley's repro of the original factory
manual (which also has an owners manual),  the owners manual, for your cubby
(glove box) and the Haynes manual.  Give me a shout if you need a book review
of something you find. :-)  Cheers.

Art Kelly '64TR4 CT33119L (original owner)
VTR TR4 vehicle consultant