Spridget shocks

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Spridget shocks
From: c394829@is6.mdc.com (Kurt Oblinger)
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 97 12:58:37 PDT
Yea I know...

This isn't a Triumph question but I know some of you have these beasties.
I have a buddy with a Mk I Sprite who wants to do a tube shock conversion
on the rear. He has good fabrication skills and believes he can make the
conversion plates easily but needs to know which shocks to use. He has
called a couple of part vendors who offer the kit but they won't tell him
the shock part number. So if anyone has this conversion and knows the
shock part number it would be a great help.

Please reply direct. TIA

Cheers,
Kurt Oblinger
Redondo Beach, Ca.