VTR convention

To: "'Triumph Owners Digest'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: VTR convention
From: "Smith, Brian" <brians@deq.state.la.us>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 97 15:55:00 PDT
Dear all:

 I will be attending this years VTR convention...my first since the last
time it was in Fort worth.  Still not able to bring a car though...new
baby, no room for a child seat.(mayby it's time for that 2000 sedan?
 Hummm).  I will be seeking parts for my cars, 59 TR3 & 1972 Spitfire.
 Thanks to steve Toth for his reservation at the convention site, that
will keep the wife and baby daughter happy and dad at the autojumble.
 Looks like I am the sole reprsentative of the British Car Club of Lake
Charles Louisiana attending.  I'll miss the pool party on wensday ( can't
leave until Friday) but will be looking to make up lost time on Friday
Night.  See Ya'll There (Yes I am from the south and am allowed to use
that phrase.)

Brian Smith
Lake Charles LA
1959 TR3