Re: Freeze plug

To: Bill Wood <triumph1@nr.infi.net>
Subject: Re: Freeze plug
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 1997 00:29:05 -0400
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Bill Wood wrote:
> Isn't there a freeze plug there?  If so that could be it.

  I didn't see a freeze plug there. I think my original
drawing made it look farther down than it was.

  Just below the head gasket, like an inch below if I recall,
the engine protrudes back a little. This is about halfway up
the battery. The cooland was appearing there, right on top,
and flowing down both sides of the block.

  It would just appear before our eyes, couldn't see where
it was coming from. We were in mid-trip so we didn't get as
good of a look as we would have liked to.

--
Trevor Boicey
Ottawa, Canada