Need HELP with my Annulus!

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Need HELP with my Annulus!
From: Barry Shefner <jacad@CAM.ORG>
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 1997 09:08:33 -0400
Help, My A type overdrive transmission just went and the annulus (that's
the housing which the sprag wheel and planet assembly rides in) is worn.
There is a pressed in sleeve that has worn and and I need to have the
inside re-machined back to specs but I can't seem to find any specs on
it. The entire annulus is not available of course. If anyone happens to
know what the spec should be for the inside diameter of that sleeve or
where I could find such information, I would be much oblidged.

Barry Shefner
59 TR3A OTS 57675
jacad@cam.org