Signing off/ ROCK SLIDE I-40/A type solenoid

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Signing off/ ROCK SLIDE I-40/A type solenoid
From: Bill Wood <triumph1@nr.infi.net>
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 1997 23:11:33 -0700
I'll be signing off the Triumph list and TR8 list in preparation for Ft.
Worth departure.  I'll be back 7-16-97.

Just in case your travels bring you down I-40, please note.  A massive
rock slide has closed the Interstate west of Asheville at mile marker
22.
NC DOT is projecting the middle of next week before it will be opened.
Detour is long and tedious.  Another route is suggested.

Ralph Jannelli has already posted the need of an A-type overdrive for
Jamie Palmer's Italia.  Just thought I'd mention it again.

When I get to Ft. Worth I'm going to be looking for mjb to shake his
hand and thank him for all his work on this list.

Bill Wood
1973 TR6
1979 TR8 Coupe
1981 TR8 F.I.
Greensboro, N.C.   100 degrees here today, cooler in Ft. Worth!