Getting bumped off the list

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Getting bumped off the list
From: John Cowan <jfcowan@sj.znet.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 1997 23:06:59 -0700 (PDT)
   Twice in the last three months, I've been bumped off the list - just
stopped receiving mail, no word, no nothing.  The first time, it took em a
week to figure out what was happening and resubscribe, which cured the
problem.  This time, I resubscribed immediately, but nevertheless, lost a
couple of days' traffic.  I think the problem occurred because my ISP was
intermittently bouncing my mail for a couple of days.  (Other people
complained that their emails were being returned).

  Two questions:

1.  Anyone else had this problem?

2.  If my conjecture is wrong, what might be happening?

3.  If my conjecture is correct, shouldn't the list be more robust and give
intermittents a bit more leeway?

Thanks.

John Cowan