Re: TR4 progress happens! cheer

To: "John L. Walker" <up497@freenet.victoria.bc.ca>
Subject: Re: TR4 progress happens! cheer
From: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 1997 07:06:21 -0500 (CDT)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
On Thu, 3 Jul 1997, John L. Walker wrote:

> Also managed to remove the gas tank-- and clean it.  Everything looks
> fine about the tank, except for evidence of two small patches.  I used
> the gas that was siphoned out to clean the outside-- which reminds me,
> gasoline dissolved asphalt undercoating.  Someone asked about this, but I
> realise that gasoline is NOT really a safe product to be rubbing all over
> your car.
>
> Anyway, I've been up to my eyelids in gas fumes all day and wish I could
> think more straight %-)
>
> -Malcolm, now with loads of trunk space

        Malcolm... glad to know you suvived the "ordeal"... We were quite
        concerned about your well being and the mention of using the shop vac
        to clean the lumpy stuff out of your gas tank...:)

        Ya know shop vacs used thusly have been used for uears as orbital
        insertion devices...

        Greg Petrolati

Greg Petrolati, Champaign, Illinois