Re: TR4 progress happens! cheer

To: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Subject: Re: TR4 progress happens! cheer
From: "John L. Walker" <up497@freenet.victoria.bc.ca>
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 1997 17:43:17 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
On Sat, 5 Jul 1997, Gregory Petrolati wrote:

>       Malcolm... glad to know you suvived the "ordeal"... We were quite
>       concerned about your well being and the mention of using the shop vac
>       to clean the lumpy stuff out of your gas tank...:)

Glad I got the many warnings... wouldn't want to test the theories!
Anyway, for $1.99 I got a big bag of marbles and knocked out about a
cupful of rust flakes.  I'm going to also put a big filter in before the
fuel pump to catch anything left.

>       Ya know shop vacs used thusly have been used for uears as orbital
>       insertion devices...

They should have had one on the mars probe, they could've launched it
back to earth that way!

-Malcolm

    Too many rocks and not enough sand.