Re: First timer!

To: jhdavis6@juno.com (James H. Davis, Jr.)
Subject: Re: First timer!
From: "Barry P. Warwick" <bwarwick@wcoil.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 1997 15:56:02 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Jim,

Thanx for replying.  Appreciate your suggestions, wasn't sure how far I
should go!  Some of your suggestions well in hand.  Have placed first order
with TRF.  Manuals on way!  People keep telling me that rebuilding the SU's
is not as big of a deal as I grew up thinking that it was.  Do you concur?
Always been scared of them!  Any thoughts on electronic ignitions.  Ran TR7
with Boyer-Bransten ignition system back home.  Not aware of haw availible
basic electronic systems are in US.  Always used to hate having to keep
points in good shape!
Todays mission is derusting rear brakes!
Thanx again, hope to hear back

Barry

Oh...forgot..! VIN:CF39073U