TRA TR4 Originality

To: cloughbt@batman.flight.wpafb.af.mil, ArthurK101@aol.com
Subject: TRA TR4 Originality
From: "Keith A. Edwards" <kedwards@norfolk.infi.net>
Date: Sat, 05 Jul 1997 21:18:33 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
I took a walk down to the swamp, and checked the paint color on the upper
valence supports on my TR4 parts car (circa 1964, probably).  After some
of the responses, that they should be painted black, I was surprised to
find mine to be red, the (former) color of the car.  These are the rods
that look to be about 16" long, each of which share a mounting bolt with
the grill.

What do I know about TR4s!  Ask me about TR4As with live axles!

Keith Edwards
Suffolk, VA
kedwards@norfolk.infi.net
1967 TR4A my first car, owned since 1973
1967 TR4A former parts car
1962 TR3B former SCCA race car
1962 TR3B street car, owned since 1978
1954 Austin-Healey 100 (M?)