Digest contents?

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Digest contents?
From: "Barry P. Warwick" <bwarwick@wcoil.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 1997 16:47:33 -0400 (EDT)
A question for all you experienced, "learned" list users...from a beginner!
Does the daily digest contain all messages submitted or just a selection?
If the latter, where can remainder be accessed?............Want to make sure
that I'm "exploiting" the resources of the list as completely as possible.
Question prompted bt fact that I sent mail to list,  received informative
and very helpful replies....BUT haven't seen my message appear in
digest.......SO how did these guys see it??????
Curious!
Barry