problems in 3?

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: problems in 3?
From: Gary Nafziger <naffy@netins.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 1997 15:38:25 -0500
Is there any evidence that problems come in 3's?  Or at least in groups?  I
drove my tr-6 for around 10,000 miles without seriour problems.  Then last
winter worked on it quite a bit to get it "ready" for summer.

Well, summer comes and every time I go out something goes wrong.  Throw-out
bearing, got it fixed;  radiator hose problems, got it fixed;  now the brake
master cylinder crapped out, so it sits there waiting on parts.  Will this
third thing wrong be it for a while?

How many of you have noticed the group of 3 problem phenomenon?
                Gary, Frances Nafziger
                Wellman, Iowa