Parish Insurance

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Parish Insurance
From: CAMHI ALAN <camhi@symbol.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 97 13:56:31 -0400
Hi everyone,

I'm considering cancelling my State Farm insurance policy in lieu of
Parish Insurance as per the information on this mailing list.  I
currently pay $530 each 6 months with the full boat(300/100 liability,
theft, etc.) and a 500 deductible.

Recently, I spoke to Dave Parish of Parish insurance and was offered the
same coverage with a lower deductible($250) and a full year.  The
price.............................$240 per year.  Too good to pass up.
The only thing is that I am restricted to 2500 per year but I feel this
is enough. Should I choose to add another 2500 miles, its just another
$100 for the year.

My question is this..........Since I live in New York(Long Island) and
the main office for Parish is in North Carolina(I think), I am concerned
about the possible problems processing a claim should the unthinkable
happen.

Has anyone ever submitted and followed through on a claim with these guys
and if so, were you out of their state?  Also, how is their service and
timeliness in processing the claim?  I really want to go with them but
have some reservations.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks

Alan Camhi
65 TR4