RE: Good deal on master cylinder

To: b_martin@lifesci.lscf.ucsb.edu, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Good deal on master cylinder
From: JAMES_S_WALLACE@HP-Canada-om1.om.hp.com
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 97 14:03:39 -0400
Item Subject: cc:Mail Text
     As many people are asking, I'm posting this to the Triumph list:

     The phone number for Truechoice, where you can get Girling master
     cylinders, is: 1-800-388-8783, or US direct: (614) 876-3483.

     There is also a website, which I've been having trouble getting
     through to (could be me though): www.truechoice.com/

     I sent away for and got a catalog from them about a month ago. I
     haven't ordered anything from them, have no interest in them, etc,
     etc.

     I'd be interested in knowing if someone successfully orders a m/c
     through them, particularly a TR3 one.

     Regards,
     Jim Wallace
     60 TR3 TS81417