SQUEALING TR3 DISK BRAKES

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: SQUEALING TR3 DISK BRAKES
From: oehrle@lsil.com (Gary Oehrle)
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 1997 13:01:36 -0700
I have sent this before and thought time for an update and more
advice

This past weekend I took out the front pads and cleaned off
as best I could the orange anti-squeal goop which did not
seem to be working.  I backed each pad with duck tape on the
advice of one sage.  It has seem to help but not totally.

My next move is to fashion some anti_squeal shims from
a coke can and see if that helps.  This is following the
advice from yet another list memeber.

Any more ideas?  I am open to them since the squeal is a
royal pain.

Gary Oehrle

TR6 and TR3

oehrle@lsil.com