TR7 Wedge colonial conversion FOR SALE

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR7 Wedge colonial conversion FOR SALE
From: bill nichol <bnicho19@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 1997 00:26:25 -0400
I have an 80 TR 7 great body and interior with orginal engine and 5
speed tranny. The engine still runs but the bottom end is ready to let
go. My plan was to convert this beautiful LBC to 3.8V6 power w/a t700r4
overdrive automatic.
        As it stands right now the car has not been touched. The engine has
just come back from the machine shop and is ready for reassembly.
Everything is in new condition as far as the 3.8 is concerned. I have a
good turbo 350 and a good t700r4 trans on hand for the conversion. I was
planning to use a "John's cars" conversion kit.
        My employer has decided to transfer me from Atlanta to Salt Lake City
and I get to pay for the move for the privledge of transfering. You all
know the story from here on out.
        If you have an interest in this car and parts please let me know. And
let me know how much it would be worth to you.
        Thanks
        Bill
        78Spit
        80Wedge on hold for Colonial Conversion