Autox Wheels

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Autox Wheels
From: "Chris Lillja" <Chris_Lillja@Pupress.Princeton.Edu>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 1997 10:39:05 EST
I've been taking a careful look at the VTR rule book and I have a
small question. For the stock class wheels need to be... "5.1.3.
Wheels Any wheel may be used provided it is of stock diameter, width,
and offset. Offset is allowed to vary by +/- 0.25". "

I've heard of TR4 people using TR6 steel wheels... is this legal in
the stock class? Would I be limited to original TR3/4 15x4.5? Are
they (GASP) cheating?!?! I have original wires on my 4A (don't
wanna use 'em)... I have a nice set of minilite replicas .5" wider
than 4A .5" narrower than TR6... or Should I trek on over to the junk
yard for a set of steel TR4 wheels?

Christopher M.Lillja
Subsidiary Rights/Permissions
Princeton University Press