TR6 for sale

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR6 for sale
From: ROBERT <RUDOLPHI@tessco.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 1997 10:02:57 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: RUDOLPHI@tessco.com
I was at the Deleware beach this weekend and came accross a nice TR6 for
sale. This is at a small dealer who specializes in somewhat exotic cars.
Here are the details. 1976 with only 8000 miles. looks totally original
paint and interior i looked under no rust on body or frame. Has been
undercoated. the car is red with a black interior. non overdrive. has
redlines. the asking price is $12,900 U.S.. supposedly this was part of some
museums collection. Again I heve no $ interest other then just passing on
the info. If anyone has further questions please feel free to contact me
directly and i can let uou know where it is.
Robert Rudolphi
1974 TR6