Minilites vs. Panasports

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Minilites vs. Panasports
From: davepage@intergate.bc.ca (Dave Page)
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 1997 16:01:48 -0700 (PDT)
A couple of years ago I saw an advertisement for "original" Minilites out of
the UK.  I wrote to them and received a brochure which has since
disappeared.  I do recall that they were available direct from the factory,
a practice that I understand Panasport has taken up.  My questions are:

- Does anyone have any experiences in ordering from either vendor?

- Any comments on preferences?

- Is there a distributer close to Vancouver, BC?

- What about a cost comparison?

- If I ordered Panasports directly from the factory, do us Ccanucks pay duty
or have the Federales exempted them with the NAFTA?

Thanks for the feedback!

Dave Page
'66 TR4A w. 185/70VR15's (vintage eligible)

davepage@intergate.bc.ca