Carpet Kits

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Carpet Kits
From: Henry Frye <thefryes@iconn.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 1997 11:53:16 -0400
Greetings to all who have not gone to Texas...

I found myself between a rock and a hard place. Seems the carpet kit I
have for my TR3B is the wrong one, it is for the pre TS60000 cars.

Dick Burger informs me Moss is backordered, probably the result of their
summer interior sale.

I called TRF this morning, and they said the carpet kit is backordered,
they are looking at 6 weeks!

So, I need a black carpet set for a post TS60000 TR3. I have a line on a
carpet set a guy purchased from Vicky Brit, but did not use. Has anyone
ever used the VB carpets? Does their quality stack up with TRF/Moss?

Or, does anyone have a black useable used carpet set from a post TS60000
TR3?
--
 Henry Frye            E-mail - thefryes@iconn.net
 TR3B   TCF1927 L   http://www.iconn.net/thefryes/