Re: sway bar bushings

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: sway bar bushings
From: WINDOWSEET@aol.com
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 1997 23:32:34 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: peter@merak.com
Curiuos? The poly bushings I got for my GT6+ are split on one side for this
purpose. They can be pried apart to fit over the bar, even though my bar has
a threaded stud on the end, instead of a wide, flat end. Sounds like what you
have would work for my bar and what I have would work on your bar! Mine are
from Vickie Brit. I am sure that your bushings could be slit with a sharp
Xacto knife to duplicate how mine are split. The slit wouldn't remove much
material and wouldn't cause any gaps or pinching of the bar. Good luck

Greg Wolf
70 GT6+ "Ian"
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Winnipeg, MB Canada