R12 vs FrigC

To: tomber@aol.com
Subject: R12 vs FrigC
From: "Gregory J. Edge" <edgr@mbari.org>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 1997 07:30:32 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Tom:

Using the info provided on Pennzoil's web page I contacted the two local
shops that were supposed suppliers of FrigC.  The results were
underwhelming.

Local Mercedes shop said they had decided not to carry it as it didn't
work well and the cost to retrofit their installation equipment (?) was
too high.

Biff at Jiffy Lube said that it would be cheaper and better to use R12
than "FrogC" (sic) although I'm not sure he understood many of the 5 and
six letter words in the conversation.

So ......

Where do I buy it and the necessary adaptors to put it in my TR7?

Thanks.

Gregory J. Edge
Santa Cruz, CA
'78 TR7 FHC (OGDO)