Re: TR3 Headlight Question & Frustrating Windshield Wipers- UPDATE

To: zink@pdq.net, owner-triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TR3 Headlight Question & Frustrating Windshield Wipers- UPDATE
From: KMNTR6@aol.com
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 1997 10:22:35 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Thanks to everyone who replied to my strange headlight problem. I found that
after cleaning the bullet connectors to the headlight, it works perfectly.

Now on to my windshield wiper problem. After replacing 6 fuses last night (I
know there are only 2 fuses on a '57 TR3 - but I replaced the same one six
times) I found my wiper problem to be in the wiring to the wipers. They did
move (but every time they did it blew a fuse). So I guess it's time to get
out the multimeter and see what I can find. I'll let you know what I find.

Later
Ken Nachman
Richmond Triumph Register
1957 TR3